Value Engineering Specialist Connectivity, Exterior, Interior (m/f)
Are you interested in the latest trends within the automotive industry?
Do you want to participate in the development of new Škoda cars?
Do you want to be part of an international team in which you will work in a multicultural environment and collaborate with worldwide cross-functional team's and are you able to communicate in a foreign language?
Do you have experience in the area of engineering, financial, or another technical field? Or are you motivated that you would like to kick start your career with us?
If your answer is yes and you have strong communication and teamwork skills, you are the person we are looking for.
What is waiting for you?
- Evaluate and calculate the best cost and value position for connectivity, exterior, interior parts through the application of cost and value engineering methods.
- Ensure transparency in purchasing sourcing processes, the related costs, and concept potentials through the application of appropriate tools for bottom-up cost analysis
- Technical evaluation of competitor products in the early phase of our project development to ensure the maximum product value
- Collaborate closely with cross functions like R&D / design and procurement in VW group locations worldwide.
- Evaluate cost impact of alternative technical options (materials & manufacturing methods) during the product development/sourcing processes concerning the most cost-effective solution based on standardized designs and or production methods.
- Proposed proactively design to cost/improvement measures to R&D / Engineering along with quantified cost impact expectation.
- Identify, quantify and drive supply chain productivity improvement measures, contribute transparency to negotiations.
- Propose technology-based optimization measures in the supply chain
- Support procurement in negotiation and conduct cost validation at supplier
What do we offer?
- A modern and international work environment. You can look forward to colleagues from not only Germany and Europe, but also many other countries and continents. Get to know the whole world!
- Possibility of career and professional growth. Every day brings new challenges, and your colleagues in the team will often be the best in the field.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies, which you won’t easily get the chance to do elsewhere.
- Above-standard salary, and regular variable financial bonuses. As a thank you for your efforts.
- Option of home office. Work from home whenever you need.
- Educational courses and training. Develop your skills and knowledge whenever you like.
- Advantageous rental and sale of ŠKODA cars. How about an outing after work?
- Five weeks‘ holidays. So that you can rest properly.
- Contribution to additional pension insurance, a work mobile phone and notebook, and subsidised catering.
- Other benefits that our recruiters will be happy to discuss. Or read about them here.