ŠKODA AUTO brings more than 1 Million cars every year with highest quality and state-of-the-art features to the customers in many countries all over the world. We as developers are striving constantly for innovation, optimization and implementing new features with best-in-class user experience in our upcoming cars as a daily mission.
In our department of electric/electronic development we are working in all areas of future mobility – electromobility, autonomous driving, connectivity, digital UX, online services and much more. A challenge of this development is to ensure not just a well known passive or active safety, but a cyber security of the new technologies.
What will your contribution in our team to fulfill the Skoda Next Level Mission?
- Coordination of development of prototype Apps for Android Automotive
- Management of JIRA backlog
- Coordination of preparation of PoC (Proof oc Concept)
- Evaluation of technical consequences on electric architecture
- Coordination of prototype development
- Managament of Change Requests and their approval
- Ensure user testing of prototype Apps
- Participation of technical / project meetings in Czech/English/
- Deutsch (information collection / presentation of Change requests)
- Communication across company and with suppliers
Areas in which you can realize:
- Comfort electronics (innovation in locking/unlocking, opening/closing doors/windows, air conditioning, alarm systems etc.)
- Infotainment (innovation in displays, control elements or infotainment unit itself)
- HMI (innovation of vehicle control for both physical and digital control elements)
- Online services (innovation to broaden current portfolio on existing markets or to bring online services to new SKODA markets)
Technologies, that you will use:
- JIRA for project lead and Change Requests management
- Confluence for regular reporting towards management
- Project and office tools (MS Office 365, cloud services as Power Bi, Power Platform etc
- Results will be tested with real customers on prototype vehicles
What you could know and bring with you?
- Technical education Highschool or University
- Fluent English (Czech or German is advantage)
- Ability to coordinate and lead projects
- Beneficial is experience with leadership of your own project team
What do you have to know, have and be able to do?
- Ability to coordinate and lead projects, and be communicative. After all, the best ideas are often the result of teamwork.
- Know English or German at a communicative level. After all, you’ll be using foreign languages on a daily basis.
- We value experience with the development of electrical components, in the automotive industry or elsewhere.
What do we offer?
- A modern and international work environment. You can look forward to colleagues from not only Germany and Europe, but also many other countries and continents. Get to know the whole world!
- Possibility of career and professional growth. Every day brings new challenges, and your colleagues in the team will often be the best in the field.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies, which you won’t easily get the chance to do elsewhere. And a comprehensive view of the development of the automobile as such.
- Above-standard salary, and regular variable financial bonuses. As a thank you for your efforts.
- Educational courses and training. Develop your skills and knowledge whenever you like.
- Advantageous rental and sale of ŠKODA cars. How about an outing after work?
- Five weeks‘ holidays. So that you can rest properly.
- Contribution to additional pension insurance, and subsidized catering in the workplace building. You can choose from several meals.
- Option of travelling to work by company bus. With high-quality Wi-Fi, of course.
- Other benefits that our recruiters will be happy to discuss. Or read about them here.