ŠKODA AUTO brings more than 1 Million cars every year with highest quality and state-of-the-art features to the customers in many countries all over the world. We as developers are striving constantly for innovation, optimization and implementing new features with best-in-class user experience in our upcoming cars as a daily mission.
In our department of electric/electronic development we are working in all areas of future mobility – electromobility, autonomous driving, connectivity, digital UX, online services and much more. A challenge of this development is to ensure not just a well known passive or active safety, but a cyber security of the new technologies.
What will your contribution in our team to fulfill the Skoda Next Level Mission?
- You will be in charge of all ECUs in the relevant department – for example for Infotainment in all Skoda projects. With the expert support of the ECUs developers
- Will have the chance to influence and define the cyber security measure in the ECUs of your responsibility, influencing the HW, SW and security modules in ECU
- You will be responsible for coordinating of cyber security testing on your ECUs with the best security companies of the world
- You will be responsible as well for creation of documentation of cyber security of your scope to enable and start of production of our new cars.
- You would be welcome to participate/ organize the first hackathons for cyber security for Skoda cars
- Intensive communication with experts in the VW group and with the suppliers
Technologies which you will use:
- You will be in charge and planning of cyber security penetration.
- You will have the chance to influence HW layout, SW definition and measure relevant to cyber security
- You will have the lead of the cyber security project of Infotainment in Skoda, in control/ guide responsibility of the projects in Skoda
- You will cooperate with Skoda and as well external cyber security expert and align your thoughts with them on international/ national level
- All the time in contact with prototype parts of your scope including testing and testing planning
- Discuss and align on final solutions and danger levels of threats including the mitigation measures
What you could know and bring with you?
- Technical education at least high school, preferably university
- Active knowledge of EN is a must, knowledge of DE is beneficial
- Project management capability
- Some experience and first of all interest in cyber security
- Experience with development of electronics is an advantage
What will you learn with us and what you can gain?
- Deep dive in cyber security topics with top international companies, including abroad courses in this evolving field
- Project methodologies, technical and technological standards and other skills in automotive development process you will gain throughout the trainings
- You will improve your language skills throughout the trainings, but also throughout the practical usage in communication with colleagues and suppliers abroad on daily bases
- Modern international work environment with possibility of foreign business trips and even the longer-term work in other brand of VW group
- Possibility of carrier grow, trainings in the fields of soft skills and project management; mentoring of senior colleagues
- Apart from that you might also participate on testing of the prototype cars in Arizona desert or above the Polar circle
- You might also cooperate on the development of systems and cars of other VW group brands (e.g. VW Passat or digital voice assistance for Audi)
- You will participate on the VW group expansion to the new markets, such as India, Russia, north Africa and more
Regarding the benefits, we offer not even standards like…:
- Competitive salary with regular bonuses
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office, flexible working hours
- Pension’s contribution
- Company cell-phone and laptop
- Donated canteens
- Beneficial purchasing of IT or mobile operator tariff
…but also non-standard ones:
- Beneficial renting or purchasing of ŠKODA cars
- Interest-free loan to living up to 550 000CZK
Join us to design & develop the cars of the future!