Customer Journey team’s mission is to implement a seamless 360° customer journey, that finally unites online and offline customer experience.
Skoda UX team consists of UX and UI designers, researchers and UX writers. We try to understand our users and design products that satisfy them on every part of their customer journey.
We work on strategic and hands-on UX and UI Design, which combines a variety of disciplines, such as strategy, information architecture, interaction design, visual design, prototyping and more. We also lead and evaluate research, to discover opportunities and mitigate risks across customer journey.
What will you do?
- Be responsible for User Experience/User Interface of all digital touchpoints (web, mobile, in-car)
- Provide leadership (+mentorship) for internal team/design leads from web, mobile and in-car
- Create environment for designers to do their design work and organize effective feedback
- Leading continuous and strategic research
- Be accountable for high-level design decisions
- Continue utilizing and further development of the digital design strategy
- Point of contact for counterparts in business and R&D
- Continue creating a business case for UX / setup UX measurement methods
- Develop career growth, roles and structure for the design team
- Represent SKODA UX in the whole VW Group and other committees
- Management of frame contracts with external suppliers
- Develop internal talents and take care of other related HR topics
- Budgeting and controlling
- Hiring, managing internal and external performance, set SKODA UX KPI
What do we require?
- Higher education
- English - level C1 (business level)
- German - advantage
- 11+ experience from UX/UI work in digital companies/environment
- Broad management background with strong motivation skills
- Experienced in UX Research and steering of design agencies
- Strategy Thinking and Strategy Planning
- Experience in Change Management
- Ability to think multi-discipline, across organization
- Strong Networking skoll
- Communication and Presentation skills to Corporate Board level
What do we offer?
- A modern and international work environment. You can look forward to colleagues from not only Germany and Europe, but also many other countries and continents. Get to know the whole world!
- Possibility of career and professional growth. Every day brings new challenges, and your colleagues in the team will often be the best in the field.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies, which you won’t easily get the chance to do elsewhere.
- Above-standard salary, and regular variable financial bonuses. As a thank you for your efforts.
- Educational courses and training. Develop your skills and knowledge whenever you like.
- Advantageous rental and sale of ŠKODA cars. How about an outing after work?
- Five weeks‘ holidays. So that you can rest properly.
- Contribution to additional pension insurance, a work mobile phone and notebook, and subsidised catering.