We are looking for an Electrification Specialist to join the Component Production Department, who will be responsible for projects and analysis within this area.
What is your role about?
- Analyse and compare production concepts and strategies for component production in the Group's plants
- Analyse possible production technologies
- Shaping the competence of domestic production in the field of electromobility with regard to the strategic intentions of the Group's brands
- Produce technical and economic studies, document and issue reports
- Manage projects within component production
- Responsibly coordinate the areas involved such as quality, development and logistics
- Propose and agree deadline plans
- Monitor adherence to project milestones, releasing and defining pre-production needs and our customers' deliveries
- Manage technical changes within pre-series production
- Monitor the timeliness of technical documentation, budget for costs of project launch and individual parts including their technical status
- Ensure internal and external reporting throughout all phases of the project
What are our requirements?
- University degree
- EN and DE - B2 level (upper intermediate level)
- Professional experience: 3-5 years
What can you get from us?
- A modern and international work environment. You can look forward to colleagues from not only Germany and Europe, but also many other countries and continents. Get to know the whole world!
- Possibility of career and professional growth. Every day brings new challenges, and your colleagues in the team will often be the best in the field.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies, which you won’t easily get the chance to do elsewhere.
- Above-standard salary, and regular variable financial bonuses. As a thank you for your efforts.
- Option of home office. Work from home whenever you need.
- Educational courses and training. Develop your skills and knowledge whenever you like.
- Advantageous rental and sale of ŠKODA cars. How about an outing after work?
- Five weeks‘ holidays. So that you can rest properly.
- Contribution to additional pension insurance, a work mobile phone and notebook, and subsidised catering.