ŠKODA AUTO is facing a number of trends with impact on the finance area. These include trends that are exerting pressure on the company‘s profitability (e.g. shortage of semiconductors, emissions regulation and the related development of electromobility), as well as internal trends with an emphasis on transformation and digitisation of finance.
The financial strategy team supports CFO and the finance leadership in determining strategic direction for ŠKODA finance. The team is responsible for both, formulation of the strategy and the coordination of key strategic projects. Projects can relate solely to finance (e.g. profitability, working capital) as well as to internal finance processes and systems (controlling, accounting and treasury).
What is your role about?
- Monitoring external and internal trends that have an impact on the company‘s profitability and on the finance function itself
- Assistance in developing and updating the financial strategy
- Preparation of supporting analyses and presentations
- Attending project meetings and workshops, formulating conclusions and recommendations, preparing support materials
- Coordination of entrusted strategic projects
What are our requirements?
- Higher education (economic, technical)
- Czech - level C1 (business level)
- English – level C1 (business level)
- German – level B2 (intermediate level) – advantage
What can you get from us?
- A modern and international work environment. You can look forward to colleagues from not only Germany and Europe, but also many other countries and continents. Get to know the whole world!
- Possibility of career and professional growth. Every day brings new challenges, and your colleagues in the team will often be the best in the field.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies, which you won’t easily get the chance to do elsewhere.
- Above-standard salary, and regular variable financial bonuses. As a thank you for your efforts.
- Option of home office. Work from home whenever you need.
- Educational courses and training. Develop your skills and knowledge whenever you like.
- Advantageous rental and sale of ŠKODA cars. How about an outing after work?
- Five weeks‘ holidays. So that you can rest properly.
- Contribution to additional pension insurance, a work mobile phone and notebook, and subsidised catering.