ŠKODA AUTO brings more than 1 Million cars every year with highest quality and state-of-the-art features to the customers in many countries all over the world. We as developers are striving constantly for innovation, optimization and implementing new features with best-in-class user experience in our upcoming cars as a daily mission.
In our department of electric/electronic development we are working in all areas of future mobility – electromobility, autonomous driving, connectivity, digital UX, online services and much more. The challenging responsibility of our team is to deliver the modern and desired car mobile online services to our customers. We are the team which is creating the ŠKODA Connect.
What will be your contribution in our team to fulfill the Skoda Next Level Mission?
- Planning software and hardware versions of connectivity communication units
- Coordination of part tests, acceptance tests and runs
- Track the development status of parts in the vehicle and report on the progress of vehicle integration
- Reporting the current state of unit development, its availability and features, including documentation for parts in vehicle projects
- Reporting to project team, coordinators and SET experts
- Cooperation within Volkswagen concern
Technologies which you will use:
- Part management tools (System42, AVON, HyperKVS)
- And, of course, the project management and office tools (MS Office 365 including cloud solutions, JIRA, Confluence)
What you could know and bring with you?
- Technical education at least high school, preferably university
- Active knowledge of EN is a must, knowledge of DE is beneficial
- Project management capability
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with development of electronics is an advantage
What will you learn with us and what you can gain?
- Project methodologies, technical and technological standards and other skills in automotive development process you will gain throughout the trainings
- You will improve your language skills throughout the trainings, but also throughout the practical usage in communication with colleagues and suppliers abroad on daily bases
- Modern international work environment with possibility of foreign business trips and even the longer-term work in other brand of VW group
- Possibility of carrier grow, trainings in the fields of soft skills and project management; mentoring of senior colleagues
- You might also cooperate on the development of systems and cars of other VW group brands (e.g. VW Passat or digital voice assistance for Audi)
- You will participate on the VW group expansion to the new markets, such as India, Russia, north Africa and more
Regarding the benefits, we offer not even standards like…:
- Competitive salary with regular bonuses
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office, flexible working hours
- Pensions contribution
- Company cell-phone and laptop
- Donated canteens
- Beneficial purchasing of IT or mobile operator tariff
…but also non-standard ones:
- Beneficial renting or purchasing of ŠKODA cars
- Interest-free loan to living up to 550 000CZK
Join us to design & develop the cars of the future!