ŠKODA AUTO offers its university full-time students the opportunity to gain valuable experience as interns in the Czech Republic’s biggest company
What is your role about?
- Driving the transformation to electric mobility in the value chain and ecosystem
- Contributing to the continuous development of Strategic Initiative „eHub Czech Republic / Electrification Central Eastern Europe“
- Developing, formalizing and implementing ideas and concrete steps in the field of charging infrastructure development
- Preparation of materials for meetings with external and internal stakeholders
- Trend and competition monitoring, conduction of analyses and reviews in the assigned fields
- Administrative and technical support, preparation of presentations, reports and memos
- Other miscellaneous ad-hoc tasks evolving from the assigned role
What are our requirements?
- Communication skills, proactivity, open mind
- Passion about electric mobility, green transition and strategic projects
- Full-time university studies at Technical / Business University
- Knowledge of English and German – business level (English and German - C1)
- Availability to stay for a period of 6 months
- MS Office, MS Windows and internet knowledge
- Ability to work up to 5 days a week (in accordance with the Head Supervisors)
What can we offer you?
- Working in a young, dynamic agile team with strategic responsibility and high degree of self-initiative
- Possibilty to learn, grow and develop praxis-oriented insights into electric mobility ecosystem and value chain
- Coaching and support in the onboaring phase and during the whole internship period, possibility to manage sub-projects on your own after the successfull completition of the onboarding phase
- Experience of working for the biggest company in the Czech Republic with a great reputation around the world
- Range of practical benefits such as: catering allowance, accommodation in the ŠKODA AUTO dormitory (limited capacity), tours around the plant and ŠKODA AUTO Museum, reduction for purchase of SW and HW Microsoft, HP, IBM and more
- Reward between CZK 120,- and CZK 180,-/hour (depending on the study phase)