Are you interested in cars and looking for stable employment? Are you handy and not afraid to work? Would you like to create something outstanding and useful? Apply and join our SKODA team.
What will you do?
- Suggests and develops a marketing strategy for the presentation of the ŠKODA brand at exhibitions and presentation events
- Analyses future trends in classic and digital communication in the field of brand presentation at exhibitions and presentation events
- Checks the process of project implementation in terms of content, cost, quality and deadline within the presentation of the company at exhibitions (project management)
- Elaborates project assignments and documents for tenders
- Organizes and controls cooperation with external suppliers
What do we require?
- Higher education
- Czech - level C2 (business level)
- English - level C1 (business level)
- Professional experience: 3-5 years
What can you get from us?
- A modern and international work environment. You can look forward to colleagues from not only Germany and Europe, but also many other countries and continents. Get to know the whole world!
- Possibility of career and professional growth. Every day brings new challenges, and your colleagues in the team will often be the best in the field.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies, which you won’t easily get the chance to do elsewhere.
- Above-standard salary, and regular variable financial bonuses. As a thank you for your efforts.
- Option of home office. Work from home whenever you need.
- Educational courses and training. Develop your skills and knowledge whenever you like.
- Advantageous rental and sale of ŠKODA cars. How about an outing after work?
- Five weeks‘ holidays. So that you can rest properly.
- Contribution to additional pension insurance, a work mobile phone and notebook, and subsidised catering.