Are you interested in cars and looking for stable employment? Are you handy and not afraid to work? Would you like to create something outstanding and useful? Apply and join our SKODA team.
What is your role about?
- Independent planning and coordination of all activities related to international conferences /events within portfolio of marketing department
- Strong independent budget management, planning, monitoring and invoicing
- Tender preparation and coordination incl. final accounts of projects, work with EBP, ELO, AEPS, etc.
- Planning of vehicles for fairs/event execution
- Cooperation with internal departments, importers and external agencies
- Preparation of internal documents and presentations aligned with ŠKODA Corporate Identity
- Project coordination abroad during execution, or outside Mladá Boleslav
What are our requirements?
- Higher education
- Czech - level C1 (business level)
- English - level B2 (intermediate level)
- German - advantage
- Professional experience: 3-5 years
- Experience with event project management needed
- Experience with EBP, ELO, AEPS are advantage
- Willingness to travel and remote work
What can you get from us?
- A modern and international work environment. You can look forward to colleagues from not only Germany and Europe, but also many other countries and continents. Get to know the whole world!
- Possibility of career and professional growth. Every day brings new challenges, and your colleagues in the team will often be the best in the field.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies, which you won’t easily get the chance to do elsewhere.
- Above-standard salary, and regular variable financial bonuses. As a thank you for your efforts.
- Option of home office. Work from home whenever you need.
- Educational courses and training. Develop your skills and knowledge whenever you like.
- Advantageous rental and sale of ŠKODA cars. How about an outing after work?
- Five weeks‘ holidays. So that you can rest properly.
- Contribution to additional pension insurance, a work mobile phone and notebook, and subsidised catering.