Are you interested in cars and looking for stable employment? Are you handy and not afraid to work? Would you like to create something outstanding and useful? Apply and join our SKODA team.
What is your role about?
- Coordinate the sub-projects of the group-wide project ONE! Finance
- Analyse and develop underlying documents for existing and new financial and controlling processes resulting from new projects
- Discuss issues with relevant experts within the company
- Ensure the company‘s participation in relevant workshops within the VW Group; fulfil the tasks and process the requirements resulting from these workshops
- Report on the project to the relevant team members and responsible persons within ŠKODA AUTO
- Ensure the organisation of the implementation and process description for the implementation in IT systems
What are our requirements?
- Higher education (economy - accounting)
- English – level B2 (intermediate level)
- German - level B1 (intermediate level)
- Professional experience: 1-2 years
What can you get from us?
- A modern and international work environment. You can look forward to colleagues from not only Germany and Europe, but also many other countries and continents. Get to know the whole world!
- Possibility of career and professional growth. Every day brings new challenges, and your colleagues in the team will often be the best in the field.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies, which you won’t easily get the chance to do elsewhere.
- Above-standard salary, and regular variable financial bonuses. As a thank you for your efforts.
- Option of home office. Work from home whenever you need.
- Educational courses and training. Develop your skills and knowledge whenever you like.
- Advantageous rental and sale of ŠKODA cars. How about an outing after work?
- Five weeks‘ holidays. So that you can rest properly.
- Contribution to additional pension insurance, a work mobile phone and notebook, and subsidised catering.