Develop production from the perspective of electrics
Production isn’t just assembly, or a routine conveyor belt process. Electronics are also becoming an increasingly important part of cars. Help us adapt production so that we can really make smart vehicles – and so that we’re a step ahead in the area of electromobility.
Are you interested in car electrics/electronics, do you have experience with diagnostics or programming, or are you interested in automation? Contact us, and we can discuss our future projects together. We’re already looking for experts who will help us realise them.
What will you get to try?
- Become part of a team that’s in charge of vehicle electronics on the assembly line. From coding and programming of control units, through complete vehicle diagnostics, to electrical troubleshooting.
- Take part in assembly planning, and evaluate changes in electrics, cable harnesses, modules and control units. Or plan vehicle electronics – analyse faults in control units, and collaborate with specialised departments to eliminate them.
- Devote yourself to production equipment automation, using virtual tools.
What do you have to know, have and be able to do?
- Third level education with a corresponding focus. I.e. in the area of electrics, mechatronics or engineering.
- Your German or English should reach at least communicative level
What do we offer?
- Modern and international working environment. Get to know the whole world! You can look forward to colleagues not only from Germany and Europe, but also many other countries and continents.
- Possibility of career and professional growth. Every day brings new challenges, and your colleagues in the team will often be the best in the field.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies, which you won't easily get the chance to do elsewhere. And a comprehensive view of the production of the automobile as such.
- Above-standard salary and regular variable financial bonuses. As a thank you for your efforts.
- Educational courses and training. Develop your skills and knowledge whenever you like.
- Advantageous rental and sale of ŠKODA cars. How about an outing after work?
- Five weeks of vacation. So you can rest properly.
- Contribution to additional pension insurance, a work mobile phone, laptop and subsidised catering.
- Other benefits that our recruiters will be happy to discuss. Or read about them here.