This department ensures the homologation of entire vehicles in accordance with all legal requirements of the relevant markets and is responsible for granting pan-European approval to Škoda cars. As part of these activities, the Technical Regulations Department monitors changes and trends in technical regulations and informs about technical changes in the area of changes and new technical regulations.
What will you do?
- Recording trends and changes in technical regulations in relation to homologation
- Independently analyze technical regulations in a foreign language
- Participate in VW group meetings (Skype/personally)
- Ensure the WV group interpretation of technical regulations
- Make interpretations of legislative changes in Czech and foreign languages
- Organize and lead meetings with colleagues within technical development departments
- Prepare documents for the board in Škoda Auto in foreign language
What do you need to have and know?
- University degree (economic or technical)
- Intermediate English or German language for almost daily communication with colleagues within WV group
- Accountability and self reliance
What do we appreciate?
- Passion for automotive
- Previous experience with homologation or regulations