Develop the Purchasing Department
Analyse, negotiate, communicate and present... does that sound good to you? Become our specialist in the Purchasing Department. Arrange long-term and bilaterally advantageous collaboration with both new and existing business partners. In return, we offer you work that will never bore you, because it constantly brings new challenges.
There are big projects ahead of us – let’s talk on the phone and find out how you can help us with them.
What will you get to try?
- Negotiating with business partners who supply us with parts and services.
- Evaluating and discussing offers.
- Analysing the supplier market.
- Discussing cost optimisation and the prices of the purchased parts.
- Coordinating and solving tasks connected with foreign projects involving ŠKODA AUTO and the Volkswagen concern.
- Dealing with specialised departments in ŠKODA AUTO and other departments in the Volkswagen concern.
- Preparing project presentations in committees.
What do you have to know, have and be able to do?
- Third level (business, economics) or secondary (business economics) education. And at least three years‘ experience in the area of purchasing.
- Excellent English or German, at least at B2/C1 level. So that you can also negotiate with our international partners. We’ll also appreciate another foreign language at B1/B2 level.
- Excellent Czech language at least at B1/B2 level.
- You must also have a group B driving licence so that you can go on business trips.
What will we appreciate?
- An innovative approach to work. Show us what you’re made of!
- The ability to think creatively. Make us excited about bold ideas.
- The ability to perform and present. And to convince people with your arguments.
What do we offer?
- A modern and international work environment. You can look forward to colleagues from not only Germany and Europe, but also many other countries and continents. Get to know the whole world!
- Possibility of career and professional growth. Every day brings new challenges, and your colleagues in the team will often be the best in the field.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies, which you won’t easily get the chance to do elsewhere.
- Above-standard salary, and regular variable financial bonuses. As a thank you for your efforts.
- Option of home office. Work from home whenever you need.
- Educational courses and training. Develop your skills and knowledge whenever you like.
- Advantageous rental and sale of ŠKODA cars. How about an outing after work?
- Five weeks‘ holidays. So that you can rest properly.
- Contribution to additional pension insurance, a work mobile phone and notebook, and subsidised catering.
- Other benefits that our recruiters will be happy to discuss. Or read about them here.