Show us what you can do in SAP
For someone it’s three letters, for another passion, work and hobby in one. If you’re also a fan of the SAP system, know it intimately, and are looking for a company in which you’ll become even more familiar with it, then you’re in the right place. Whether you specialise in project management, process analysis or development, or have other experience with SAP, let us know. We’ll be happy to discuss future opportunities and projects with you.
What is your role about?
- Designing new SAP solutions, for example innovative applications, and analysing existing ones.
- Preparing proposals and materials for developers. Or taking charge of development directly.
- Being "in the field". Going to meetings and on business trips, and meeting our internal customers.
- Communicating with other departments in the concern. For example, you’ll have Volkswagen IT, ŠKODA IT and others to hand.
What are our requirements?
- Experience with the SAP system. Project or development.
- English at a level that enables you to understand our foreign colleagues.
- We’ll appreciate third level education (ideally in IT), but we’ll also welcome secondary school students with practical experience to the team.
- Project gracefulness, if you’re heading in the project direction. Meticulousness, if you’re an avid ABAP developer.
- Analytical thinking, a proactive approach to problem solving, and a sense of humour. With us, you’ll not only develop but also laugh.
What can you get from us?
- A modern and international work environment. You can look forward to colleagues from not only Germany and Europe, but also many other countries and continents. Get to know the whole world!
- Possibility of career and professional growth. Every day brings new challenges, and your colleagues in the team will often be the best in the field.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies, which you won’t easily get the chance to do elsewhere.
- Above-standard salary, and regular variable financial bonuses. As a thank you for your efforts.
- Option of home office. Work from home whenever you need.
- Educational courses and training. Develop your skills and knowledge whenever you like.
- Advantageous rental and sale of ŠKODA cars. How about an outing after work?
- Five weeks‘ holidays. So that you can rest properly.
- Contribution to additional pension insurance, a work mobile phone and notebook, and subsidised catering.