Looking for an opportunity or option to enter the IT world? Or have you already been into this area and are now waiting for a new impulse? Keen on working in an environment with a century-long tradition, one that is the backbone of Czech economy, while growing at the same time dynamically and setting digital trends? You wanna gain international experience and be a partner of our experts in various IT teams? In line with its growth, Škoda Auto is looking for experienced professionals, as well as inspiring IT enthusiasts. Let's jointly discuss a future IT projects we will be staffing troughout the year.
Location: Mladá Boleslav, Praha
What is your role about?
- You will be part of our IT department with focus on IT infrastructure, IT support or even IT development
- You will be chipping in new ideas as well as trends related to digitization and general technological direction (Connected Car, Big Data, Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence)
- Work together with experts in the Czech Republic and abroad - all over the world, online and via personal meetings (travel within Czech Republic, Europe or even between continents)
- Extend your knowledge, skills (ranging from professional to soft skills if you want), attend conferences, trainings and meetings to develop new ideas
What are our requirements?
- You have to have a high school or university degree in form a technical area or experience in the field
- You have either German or English at least on the intermediate level (B2)
What can you get from us?
- A modern, an international work environment. You can look forward to colleagues from not only Germany and Europe, but also many other countries and continents. Get to know the whole world!
- Possibility of career and professional growth. Every day brings new challenges, and your colleagues in the team will often be the best in the field.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies, which you won’t easily get the chance to do elsewhere.
- Above-standard salary, and regular variable financial bonuses. As a thank you for your efforts.
- Option of home office. Hybrid working hours is commonly used within IT department
- Educational courses and training. Develop your skills and knowledge whenever you like.
- Advantageous rental and sale of ŠKODA cars. How about an outing after work?
- Five weeks‘ holidays. So that you can rest properly.
- Contribution to additional pension insurance, a work mobile phone and notebook, and subsidised catering.
Equal opportunities and equal treatment are key cornerstones of a fair, unprejudiced and open approach.
We offer equal opportunities for everyone.
We do not discriminate or tolerate discrimination on grounds of ethnic or national origin, sex, religion, views, age, disability, sexual orientation, skin color, political views, social background or any other characteristics protected by law. We embrace diversity, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality in the interests of the Company. As a matter of principle, our employees are chosen, hired and supported based on their qualifications and skills.
Škoda also has a more in-depth Diversity&Inclusion page.