Would you like to change your job and are you interested in SAP? Are you looking for a company that allows you to gather new work experience? Stop searching we have already found each other! :-) We are currently looking for a new colleague – Archiving service specialist, which falls under the SAP Competence Center, which is responsible for the implementation and delivery of the Archiving Service to the Volkswagen Group.
You will be responsible for:
- Successful migration of old data to another storage
- Report the use of the system database and predict its development
- Non- GDPR requests to selectively delete data from the SAP system
- Extend the SAP system with a tool for managing a large volume of personnel records while maintaining compliance with GDPR
- Knowledge of best practices and experience in planning and implementation of archiving projects
- Knowledge of SAP base
- ABAP debugging experience
- Analytical thinking, positive attitude, and sense of humor :-)
You should have:
- University degree in IT or high school in IT with practise are welcomed as well
- General knowledge of SAP ArchiveLink tools, various SAP modules (SD, MM, WM, FI, CO, PP, PS and Basis), SAP Document Management system and OpenText tools
- Previous experience in international projects and participation in transnational teams
- Previous experience working wih key users in an internatonal company as a consultant
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Communicative level of Czech language
What else you can get:
- You will become a part of multinational teams within VW Group
- Possibility to work with new technologies (AI, VR, BD are not just abbreviations or buzzwords, but they are our daily reality)
- We have special prices on our cars for our employees and their families
- You do not have to cook lunch every day - we have plenty of restaurants that serve tasty food and prices are great
- We offer 5 weeks of vacation
- Possibility of working from home once a week
- Further education and certification (from self-development to specialized courses)
- Any much more
Equal opportunities and equal treatment are key cornerstones of a fair, unprejudiced and open approach.
We offer equal opportunities for everyone.
We do not discriminate or tolerate discrimination on grounds of ethnic or national origin, sex, religion, views, age, disability, sexual orientation, skin color, political views, social background or any other characteristics protected by law. We embrace diversity, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality in the interests of the Company. As a matter of principle, our employees are chosen, hired and supported based on their qualifications and skills.
Škoda also has a more in-depth Diversity&Inclusion page.