Are you interested in cars and looking for stable employment? Are you handy and not afraid to work? Would you like to create something outstanding and useful? Apply and join our SKODA team.
What is your role about?
- Within Communications Management team responsible for planning and steering of the strategic messaging of the ŠKODA CEO, preparing speeches, social media posts, presentations, and texts for relevant external and internal events and channels
- Develop strategy for external positioning of the ŠKODA CEO and in doing so sharpen the CEO’s external reputation
- Develop and implement strategic CEO formats for all digital channels of the brand and coordinate with ŠKODA Board Members’ communication to leverage synergies and achieve best possible impact
- Analyze industry trends and topics and derive strategic impact to develop communications activities of the Board of Management
- Support Communications Management Team in final editing of press releases, Q&As, briefings and statements
What are our requirements?
- Higher education
- English - level C1 (business level)
- German - level B1 (communicative level)
- Professional experience: 5 years of experience in (corporate) communications or CEO Communications
What can you get from us?
- A modern and international work environment. You can look forward to colleagues from not only Germany and Europe, but also many other countries and continents. Get to know the whole world!
- Possibility of career and professional growth. Every day brings new challenges, and your colleagues in the team will often be the best in the field.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies, which you won’t easily get the chance to do elsewhere.
- Above-standard salary, and regular variable financial bonuses. As a thank you for your efforts.
- Option of home office. Work from home whenever you need.
- Educational courses and training. Develop your skills and knowledge whenever you like.
- Advantageous rental and sale of ŠKODA cars. How about an outing after work?
- Five weeks‘ holidays. So that you can rest properly.
- Contribution to additional pension insurance, a work mobile phone and notebook, and subsidized catering.