ŠKODA AUTO offers its university full-time students the opportunity to gain valuable experience as interns in the Czech Republic’s biggest company in the Production department
- You are responsible for the central data interface of the production and accompany and control the construction of the batteries for our ENIAQ IV lineup of electric vehicles.
- You take responsibility for carrying out small projects in cooperation with other departments to improve battery production (for example, carrying out analyses for the reworking of battery systems).
- You support the project management in the conception and follow-up of future concepts for the production and take on administrative duties.
- You support the ramp-up of battery production at ŠKODA AUTO and gain insight into future production facilities.
- Full-time university studies or studies at a Business College (technical, engineering)
- Knowledge of English - communicative level (B2)
- Knowledge of German - fluent level (C2)
- Availability to stay for a period of 6 months
- MS Office, MS Windows and internet knowledge
- Reward between CZK 170,- and CZK 250,-/hour (depending on the study phase)
- Possibility to try working with a team of experienced professionals
- Experience of working for the biggest company in the Czech Republic with a good reputation around the world
- Range of practical benefits such as: catering allowance, accommodation in the ŠKODA AUTO dormitory (limited capacity), tours around the plant and ŠKODA AUTO Museum, reduction for purchase of SW and HW Microsoft, HP and IBM and more
- Possibility of career growth within the Student Talent Program
- Flexible working time (as agreed upon with the supervisor of the trainee program/ diploma thesis
- Possible further cooperation on diploma thesis (according to agreement with the internship program supervisor)