Do you already have previous people management experience and want to grow into manager role? Do you have previous experience within IT or Logistics? Currenly we building IT SAP team responsible for running a system for the world’s largest automotive company and we are looking for natural leader who can join our team. If you looking for a role where you can expand your career while delivering services on international level than get in touch with us.
What is your role about?
- Manage and coordinate SAP IS services within area of SAP logistics and financial processes for entire Volkswagen group (VW, Audi, Seat, Bentley etc.)
- Support SAP solutions in the sales departments
- Represent the SAP GCC on Group IT Commitee (Service Meeting AM SAP Logistic, VW Service Delivery Board, ŠKODA SAP GCC Board etc.)
- You will be responsible for the support, development, consulting and management of ProCKD, ProCKD-BW and FACOS applications worldwide
What are our requirements?
- University degree
- English – level B2 ( upper intermediate)
- German- level B2 (upper intermediate)
- Professional experience: 10 years or more
- Previous SAP experience
What can you get from us?
- Every year, you will receive the 13th salary as a thank you for your good work.
- We pay annual bonuses based on the company’s economic results. Because when we do well, we want you to do well too.
- We will contribute CZK 1,600 per month to your supplementary pension scheme.
- 5th extra week of vacation is standard for us.
- Sodexo card for leisure activities, paying for holidays or buying books.
- Multisport card that allows you to go to the gym every day for free.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of using the home office. We work 7.5 hours a day.
- Company car even for personal use
- Favourable Škoda car rental for employees or discount/interest-free loan on a new car
- Interest-free loan up to CZK 600,000 for housing or CZK 350,000 for reconstruction.
Equal opportunities and equal treatment are key cornerstones of a fair, unprejudiced and open approach.
We offer equal opportunities for everyone.
We do not discriminate or tolerate discrimination on grounds of ethnic or national origin, sex, religion, views, age, disability, sexual orientation, skin color, political views, social background or any other characteristics protected by law. We embrace diversity, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality in the interests of the Company. As a matter of principle, our employees are chosen, hired and supported based on their qualifications and skills.
Škoda also has a more in-depth Diversity&Inclusion page.