Are you interested in the latest trends within the automotive industry?
Do you want to participate in the development of new Škoda cars?
Do you want to be part of an international team in which you will work in a multicultural environment and collaborate with worldwide cross-functional team's and are you able to communicate in a foreign language?
Do you have experience in the area of engineering, finance or the automotive industry? Or are you motivated that you would like to kick start your career with us?
If your answer is yes and you have strong communication and teamwork skills, you are the person we are looking for.
What is waiting for you?
- Steer and monitor a highly qualified and motivated value engineering team.
- Be responsible for your own project and develop methods, tools and processes to ensure continuous improvement.
- Establish and execute an efficient cross functional work with the involved departments.
- Scout trends, be aware of strategies of our main competitors and have a good understanding of regional requirements.
- Evaluate these trends and strategies in respect to cost and product value.
- Identify challenges and be proactive and creative in finding solutions.
- Improve the business case of the product with your knowledge of technical concepts, manufacturing processes and your good commercial understanding.
- Prepare and moderate optimization workshops and represent the Value Engineering department in high-level committee meetings.
- Have several years’ experience in the automotive industry, a good track record in managing projects and learn something new almost every day.
- Working for the Value Engineering department means taking responsibility, questioning the status quo, optimally contributing your strengths into the team, and growing by ever-changing challenges.
What do we offer?
- A modern and international work environment. You can look forward to colleagues from not only Germany and Europe, but also many other countries and continents. Get to know the whole world!
- Possibility of career and professional growth. Every day brings new challenges, and your colleagues in the team will often be the best in the field.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies, which you won’t easily get the chance to do elsewhere.
- Above-standard salary, and regular variable financial bonuses. As a thank you for your efforts.
- Option of home office. Work from home whenever you need.
- Educational courses and training. Develop your skills and knowledge whenever you like.
- Advantageous rental and sale of ŠKODA cars.
- Five weeks‘ holidays. So that you can rest properly.
- Contribution to additional pension insurance, a work mobile phone and notebook, and subsidized catering.
- Other benefits that our recruiters will be happy to discuss. Or read about them here.