Are you a leader? Do you have experience with SAP financial modules? Do you have the courage and skills to build a product team responsible for running a critical system for the world’s largest automotive company? If you also have experience in team development and ambition to grow your career, then feel free to get in touch with us. Come and join our successful and growing team that delivers services for the entire Volkswagen Group.
What is your role about?
- Lead and coordinate the work of subordinate employees
- Assign work, evaluate performance and implement organizational measures to optimize it
- Discuss customer requirements for services delivered
- Plan financial management of delivered IT services
- Control and evaluate the delivery of application support in the assigned portfolio
- Coordinate the operation of IT services and assigned IT projects
- Control the progress of project implementation in terms of content, costs, quality and deadlines
- Supervise the work of external employees
- Organize meetings with customers
What are our requirements?
- University degree
- English – level B2 (intermediate)
- German- level A1 (basic)
- Professional experience: 6 years or more
What can you get from us?
- Every year, you will receive the 13th salary as a thank you for your good work.
- We pay annual bonuses based on the company’s economic results. Because when we do well, we want you to do well too.
- We will contribute CZK 1,600 per month to your supplementary pension scheme.
- 5th extra week of vacation is standard for us.
- Sodexo card for leisure activities, paying for holidays or buying books.
- Multisport card that allows you to go to the gym every day for free.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of using the home office. We work 7.5 hours a day. Fixed hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Otherwise it’s up to you whether you prefer to get up early or work late into the afternoon.
- Favourable Škoda car rental for employees or discount/interest-free loan on a new car
- Interest-free loan up to CZK 600,000 for housing or CZK 350,000 for reconstruction.
Equal opportunities and equal treatment are key cornerstones of a fair, unprejudiced and open approach.
We offer equal opportunities for everyone.
We do not discriminate or tolerate discrimination on grounds of ethnic or national origin, sex, religion, views, age, disability, sexual orientation, skin color, political views, social background or any other characteristics protected by law. We embrace diversity, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality in the interests of the Company. As a matter of principle, our employees are chosen, hired and supported based on their qualifications and skills.
Škoda also has a more in-depth Diversity&Inclusion page.