Are you interested in cars and looking for stable employment? Are you handy and not afraid to work? Would you like to create something outstanding and useful? Apply and join our SKODA team.
What is your role about?
- Methodology manages, develops, implements and steers ŠKODA Customer Interaction digital strategy and Skoda Community Management
- Is responsible for the development of the Human Touch holistic strategy incl. digital touchpoints, development, organization and execution of Human Touch Digital Trainings
- Creates measures to improve and implement Human Touch activities into Skoda Auto Retail Network and digital touchpoints
- Sets measures to improve Customer Loyalty and communicates multiple activities, Products and Services
- Organizes and coordinates of regular market-related or internal meetings and workshops
What are our requirements?
- Higher education
- English - level C1 (business level)
- Professional experience: at least 5 years
What can you get from us?
- A modern and international work environment. You can look forward to colleagues from not only Germany and Europe, but also many other countries and continents. Get to know the whole world!
- Possibility of career and professional growth. Every day brings new challenges, and your colleagues in the team will often be the best in the field.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies, which you won’t easily get the chance to do elsewhere.
- Above-standard salary, and regular variable financial bonuses. As a thank you for your efforts.
- Option of home office. Work from home whenever you need.
- Educational courses and training. Develop your skills and knowledge whenever you like.
- Advantageous rental and sale of ŠKODA cars. How about an outing after work?
- Five weeks‘ holidays. So that you can rest properly.
- Contribution to additional pension insurance, a work mobile phone and notebook, and subsidised catering.
Equal opportunities and equal treatment are key cornerstones of a fair, unprejudiced and open approach.
We offer equal opportunities for everyone.
We do not discriminate or tolerate discrimination on grounds of ethnic or national origin, sex, religion, views, age, disability, sexual orientation, skin color, political views, social background or any other characteristics protected by law. We embrace diversity, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality in the interests of the Company. As a matter of principle, our employees are chosen, hired and supported based on their qualifications and skills.
Škoda also has a more in-depth Diversity&Inclusion page.