Are you fascinated by cars and do you want to start your career in an international company with more than a century of tradition? Do you want to be a part of the only automobile manufacturer that produces and develops in the Czech Republic? Then the ŠKODA TRAINEE PROGRAM is the perfect choice for you!
What will you do?
- The world of strategy, digitization, sales, finance, purchasing, marketing and HR will open up to you
- Under the guidance of a mentor, you will get your bearings and job rotations will enable you to get to know the whole company.
- You will participate in trainings, language courses and other development activities.
- Furthermore, you can look forward to regular excursions, meetings with managers, and specialist lectures on selected topics.
- Moreover, you will participate in interesting projects with other trainees in the areas of Corporate Social Responsibility, Networking and Marketing
What do we require?
- Completed university studies when starting the trainee program (max. 2 years from completion)
- OR you could be bachelor’s graduate, studying master’s degree remotely
- English at an advanced level, German is a plus
- Internships during the studies
- Work or study abroad experience is a plus
What will you gain?
- A chance to try working on unique projects with the support of our experts.
- A mentor to help you with job rotations and career issues
- A unique opportunity to get to know the various departments of ŠKODA AUTO
- International experience in one of our strategic plants (Germany, Spain, India, Kazakhstan, etc.)
- An opportunity to become part of the international trainee community and make contacts that will be useful to you in the future
- Financial evaluation up to CZK 55,000 per month
- Monthly contribution to supplementary pension CZK 1,600
- Possibility to provide accommodation at minimal cost
- Up to 60 employee benefits, including, for example, car rental or subsidized meals at a workplace canteen
- Start in March 2024
- Mladá Boleslav
Equal opportunities and equal treatment are key cornerstones of a fair, unprejudiced and open approach.
We offer equal opportunities for everyone.
We do not discriminate or tolerate discrimination on grounds of ethnic or national origin, sex, religion, views, age, disability, sexual orientation, skin color, political views, social background or any other characteristics protected by law. We embrace diversity, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality in the interests of the Company. As a matter of principle, our employees are chosen, hired and supported based on their qualifications and skills.
Škoda also has a more in-depth Diversity&Inclusion page.