We are looking for a Project Manager for a battery assembly project to lead all negotiations and ensure the successful deployment of new products within the pre-production process. If you have experience in production, have led interesting projects and are looking for a new challenge then let us know.
What is your role about?
- Coordinate all internal project meetings within the MEB battery assembly project.
- Ensure the introduction of new products and model care throughout the pre-production process up to the start of production
- Analyze, monitor and discuss project/process status, develop and approve project plans, milestones in collaboration with Skoda/VW departments
- Be responsible for the achievement of targets in assigned projects
- Define corrective actions in coordination with Skoda/VW departments and monitor their implementation
What are our requirements?
- University degree
- ENG - B2 level (advanced)
- GER - C1 level (negotiating level)
- Experience in battery system production
What can you get from us?
- A modern and international work environment. You can look forward to colleagues from not only Germany and Europe, but also many other countries and continents. Get to know the whole world!
- Possibility of career and professional growth. Every day brings new challenges, and your colleagues in the team will often be the best in the field.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies, which you won’t easily get the chance to do elsewhere.
- Above-standard salary, and regular variable financial bonuses. As a thank you for your efforts.
- Option of home office. Work from home whenever you need.
- Educational courses and training. Develop your skills and knowledge whenever you like.
- Advantageous rental and sale of Škoda cars. How about an outing after work?
- Five weeks‘ holidays. So that you can rest properly.
- Contribution to additional pension insurance, a work mobile phone and notebook, and subsidised catering.
Equal opportunities and equal treatment are key cornerstones of a fair, unprejudiced and open approach.
We offer equal opportunities for everyone.
We do not discriminate or tolerate discrimination on grounds of ethnic or national origin, sex, religion, views, age, disability, sexual orientation, skin color, political views, social background or any other characteristics protected by law. We embrace diversity, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality in the interests of the Company. As a matter of principle, our employees are chosen, hired and supported based on their qualifications and skills.
Škoda also has a more in-depth Diversity&Inclusion page.