This department ensures the homologation of entire vehicles in accordance with all legal requirements of the relevant markets and is responsible for granting pan-European approval to Škoda cars. As part of these activities, the Technical Regulations Department monitors changes and trends in technical regulations and informs about technical changes in the area of changes and new technical regulations.
What will you do?
- Recording trends and changes in technical regulations in relation to homologation
- Independently analyze technical regulations in a foreign language
- Participate in VW group meetings (Skype/personally)
- Ensure the WV group interpretation of technical regulations
- Make interpretations of legislative changes in Czech and foreign languages
- Organize and lead meetings with colleagues within technical development departments
- Prepare documents for the board in Škoda Auto in foreign language
What do you need to have and know?
- University degree (economic or technical)
- Intermediate English or German language for almost daily communication with colleagues within WV group
- Accountability and self reliance
What do we appreciate?
- Passion for automotive
- Previous experience with homologation or regulations
Equal opportunities and equal treatment are key cornerstones of a fair, unprejudiced and open approach.
We offer equal opportunities for everyone.
We do not discriminate or tolerate discrimination on grounds of ethnic or national origin, sex, religion, views, age, disability, sexual orientation, skin color, political views, social background or any other characteristics protected by law. We embrace diversity, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality in the interests of the Company. As a matter of principle, our employees are chosen, hired and supported based on their qualifications and skills.
Škoda also has a more in-depth Diversity&Inclusion page.