Škoda Auto brings more than 1 Million cars every year with highest quality and state-of-the-art features to the customers in many countries all over the world. We as developers are striving constantly for innovation, optimization and implementing new features with best-in-class user experience in our upcoming cars as a daily mission.
In our department of electric/electronic development we are working in all areas of future mobility – electromobility, autonomous driving, connectivity, digital UX, online services and much more. A challenge of this development is to ensure not just a well known passive or active safety, but a cyber security of the new technologies.
What will your contribution in our team to fulfill the Skoda Next Level Mission?
- You will be in charge of all ECUs in the relevant department – for example for Infotainment in all Skoda projects. With the expert support of the ECUs developers
- Will have the chance to influence and define the cyber security measure in the ECUs of your responsibility, influencing the HW, SW and security modules in ECU
- You will be responsible for coordinating of cyber security testing on your ECUs with the best security companies of the world
- You will be responsible as well for creation of documentation of cyber security of your scope to enable and start of production of our new cars.
- You would be welcome to participate/ organize the first hackathons for cyber security for Skoda cars
- Intensive communication with experts in the VW group and with the suppliers
Technologies which you will use:
- You will be in charge and planning of cyber security penetration.
- You will have the chance to influence HW layout, SW definition and measure relevant to cyber security
- You will have the lead of the cyber security project of Infotainment in Skoda, in control/ guide responsibility of the projects in Skoda
- You will cooperate with Skoda and as well external cyber security expert and align your thoughts with them on international/ national level
- All the time in contact with prototype parts of your scope including testing and testing planning
- Discuss and align on final solutions and danger levels of threats including the mitigation measures
What you could know and bring with you?
- Technical education at least high school, preferably university
- Active knowledge of EN is a must, knowledge of DE is beneficial
- Project management capability
- Some experience and first of all interest in cyber security
- Experience with development of electronics is an advantage
What will you learn with us and what you can gain?
- Deep dive in cyber security topics with top international companies, including abroad courses in this evolving field
- Project methodologies, technical and technological standards and other skills in automotive development process you will gain throughout the trainings
- You will improve your language skills throughout the trainings, but also throughout the practical usage in communication with colleagues and suppliers abroad on daily bases
- Modern international work environment with possibility of foreign business trips and even the longer-term work in other brand of VW group
- Possibility of carrier grow, trainings in the fields of soft skills and project management; mentoring of senior colleagues
- Apart from that you might also participate on testing of the prototype cars in Arizona desert or above the Polar circle
- You might also cooperate on the development of systems and cars of other VW group brands (e.g. VW Passat or digital voice assistance for Audi)
- You will participate on the VW group expansion to the new markets, such as India, Russia, north Africa and more
Regarding the benefits, we offer not even standards like…:
- Competitive salary with regular bonuses
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office, flexible working hours
- Pension’s contribution
- Company cell-phone and laptop
- Donated canteens
- Beneficial purchasing of IT or mobile operator tariff
…but also non-standard ones:
- Beneficial renting or purchasing of Škoda cars
- Interest-free loan to living up to 600 000 CZK
Join us to design & develop the cars of the future!
Equal opportunities and equal treatment are key cornerstones of a fair, unprejudiced and open approach.
We offer equal opportunities for everyone.
We do not discriminate or tolerate discrimination on grounds of ethnic or national origin, sex, religion, views, age, disability, sexual orientation, skin color, political views, social background or any other characteristics protected by law. We embrace diversity, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality in the interests of the Company. As a matter of principle, our employees are chosen, hired and supported based on their qualifications and skills.
Škoda also has a more in-depth Diversity&Inclusion page.