Škoda Auto, within SAP GCC team is looking for IT specialist who will be responsible for system and application support for SAP Data Archiving within VW group (VW, Audi, Seat, Porsche, Bentley). We offer career grow within international environment and much more.
What is your role about?
- Discuss and analyze customer requirements for IT services and IT service operations
- Coordinate application development plans and IS/IT projects; implementation of application - with external suppliers, within the VW concern
- Develop IT architecture documentation, plans and strategy
- Propose technical solutions to IT service requirements, changes and improvements; strategy, concept and deployment of IT systems/services
- Perform resolution of IT incidents / problems
- Evaluate the impact of implemented changes within IT services
- Maintain the daily operations of the IT services
What are our requirements?
- University degree
- Communicative level of English language
- Previous practise in IT min. 2 years
What can you get from us?
- You will feel comfortable in our offices, they are spacious and modern. Do you prefer to work from home? We can arrange for a partial remote work.
- You can improve your project management or learn new management skills. We have training courses to help you with it.
- Improve your language skills through in-house language courses, but also by using them on a daily basis when communicating with colleagues and suppliers from abroad.
- Trust-based working hours. We work 7.5 hours a day. Fixed hours are from 9am - 2pm. Then it's up to you whether you prefer to wake up early or work late into the afternoon.
- A 13th salary every year to thank you for your good work.
- We pay annual bonuses based on the company's performance. Because when we do well, we want you to do well as well.
- We'll contribute CZK 1,600, - a month to your supplementary pension scheme.
- Convenient employee lease of a ŠKODA car or discount/interest-free loan on a new car
- Interest-free loan up to CZK 600.000, - for housing or 350.000,- for house renovation.
- Sodexo card which you can use to enjoy your free time even more. Treat yourself to theatre tickets, buy vitamins to boost your health or relax in a sauna/wellness. There are plenty of options.
- The Multisport card is the gateway to the world of sport. With this card, you can work out every day for free.
Equal opportunities and equal treatment are key cornerstones of a fair, unprejudiced and open approach.
We offer equal opportunities for everyone.
We do not discriminate or tolerate discrimination on grounds of ethnic or national origin, sex, religion, views, age, disability, sexual orientation, skin color, political views, social background or any other characteristics protected by law. We embrace diversity, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality in the interests of the Company. As a matter of principle, our employees are chosen, hired and supported based on their qualifications and skills.
Škoda also has a more in-depth Diversity&Inclusion page.