ŠKODA AUTO brings more than 1 Million cars every year with highest quality and state-of-the-art features to the customers in many countries all over the world. We as developers are striving constantly for innovation, optimization and implementing new features with best-in-class user experience in our upcoming cars as a daily mission.
In our department of electric/electronic development we are working in all areas of future mobility – electromobility, autonomous driving, connectivity, digital UX, online services and much more. A challenge of this development is to ensure not just a well known passive or active safety, but a cyber security of the new technologies.
What will your contribution in our team to fulfill the Skoda Next Level Mission?
- Coordination of development of prototype Apps for Android Automotive
- Management of JIRA backlog
- Coordination of preparation of PoC (Proof oc Concept)
- Evaluation of technical consequences on electric architecture
- Coordination of prototype development
- Managament of Change Requests and their approval
- Ensure user testing of prototype Apps
- Participation of technical / project meetings in Czech/English/
- Deutsch (information collection / presentation of Change requests)
- Communication across company and with suppliers
Areas in which you can realize:
- Comfort electronics (innovation in locking/unlocking, opening/closing doors/windows, air conditioning, alarm systems etc.)
- Infotainment (innovation in displays, control elements or infotainment unit itself)
- HMI (innovation of vehicle control for both physical and digital control elements)
- Online services (innovation to broaden current portfolio on existing markets or to bring online services to new SKODA markets)
Technologies, that you will use:
- JIRA for project lead and Change Requests management
- Confluence for regular reporting towards management
- Project and office tools (MS Office 365, cloud services as Power Bi, Power Platform etc
- Results will be tested with real customers on prototype vehicles
What you could know and bring with you?
- Technical education Highschool or University
- Fluent English (Czech or German is advantage)
- Ability to coordinate and lead projects
- Beneficial is experience with leadership of your own project team
What do you have to know, have and be able to do?
- Ability to coordinate and lead projects, and be communicative. After all, the best ideas are often the result of teamwork.
- Know English or German at a communicative level. After all, you’ll be using foreign languages on a daily basis.
- We value experience with the development of electrical components, in the automotive industry or elsewhere.
What do we offer?
- A modern and international work environment. You can look forward to colleagues from not only Germany and Europe, but also many other countries and continents. Get to know the whole world!
- Possibility of career and professional growth. Every day brings new challenges, and your colleagues in the team will often be the best in the field.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies, which you won’t easily get the chance to do elsewhere. And a comprehensive view of the development of the automobile as such.
- Above-standard salary, and regular variable financial bonuses. As a thank you for your efforts.
- Educational courses and training. Develop your skills and knowledge whenever you like.
- Advantageous rental and sale of ŠKODA cars. How about an outing after work?
- Five weeks‘ holidays. So that you can rest properly.
- Contribution to additional pension insurance, and subsidized catering in the workplace building. You can choose from several meals.
- Option of travelling to work by company bus. With high-quality Wi-Fi, of course.
- Other benefits that our recruiters will be happy to discuss. Or read about them here.
Equal opportunities and equal treatment are key cornerstones of a fair, unprejudiced and open approach.
We offer equal opportunities for everyone.
We do not discriminate or tolerate discrimination on grounds of ethnic or national origin, sex, religion, views, age, disability, sexual orientation, skin color, political views, social background or any other characteristics protected by law. We embrace diversity, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality in the interests of the Company. As a matter of principle, our employees are chosen, hired and supported based on their qualifications and skills.
Škoda also has a more in-depth Diversity&Inclusion page.