Škoda Auto offers its university full-time students the opportunity to gain valuable experience as interns in the Czech Republic’s biggest company.
- Operational participation in the team
- Support in pre-series production control
- Coordination and definition of specific deviations in battery management projects
- Conducting, preparing and following up meetings
- Preparation of protocols and documentation
- Preparation of reports and decision papers for development committees and management
- Executing special tasks
- Support for the project agenda (start-up team, project tracking and discussion, pilot halls)
- Other ad-hoc tasks
- Place of internship: Mladá Boleslav
- Full-time university studies or studies at a Business College (economy, technical)
- Knowledge of German - fluent level (C1) and knowledge of English - upper intermediate (B2)
- Availability to stay for a period of 6 months
- Mandatory internship
- MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Automotive affinity and ideally practical experience in project work e.g. acquired during studies or previous work experience
- Reward between CZK 170,- and CZK 250,-/hour (depending on the study phase)
- Possibility to try working with a team of experienced professionals
- Experience of working for the biggest company in the Czech Republic with a good reputation around the world
- Range of practical benefits such as: catering allowance, accommodation in the Škoda Auto dormitory (limited capacity), tours around the plant and Škoda Auto Museum, reduction for purchase of SW and HW Microsoft, HP and IBM and more
- Possibility of career growth within the Student Talent Program
- Flexible working time (as agreed upon with the supervisor of the trainee program/ diploma thesis)
- Possible further cooperation on diploma thesis (according to agreement with the internship program supervisor)
Equal opportunities and equal treatment are key cornerstones of a fair, unprejudiced and open approach.
We offer equal opportunities for everyone.
We do not discriminate or tolerate discrimination on grounds of ethnic or national origin, sex, religion, views, age, disability, sexual orientation, skin color, political views, social background or any other characteristics protected by law. We embrace diversity, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality in the interests of the Company. As a matter of principle, our employees are chosen, hired and supported based on their qualifications and skills.
Škoda also has a more in-depth Diversity&Inclusion page.