Škoda Auto provides unique oppurtunity for SAP experts who wish to be part of international and stable work environment where work- life balance prevails. Within your role you will support VW concern (VW, Audi, Seat, Porsche, Bentley) with questions of SAP.
What will be your role about?
- Provide system support for SAP logistics modul for VW Group
- Cooperate with other IT departments within VW Group and Škoda and external suppliers
- Provide suggestions to optimize processes in the area
- Demonstrate functionality and evaluate reactive problems in IT systems
- Provide SAP application support for users from the perspective of VW AG worldwide
What are our requirements?
- Secondary education in IT or previous practise in IT
- Communicative level of English
What can you get from us?
- A modern and international work environment. You can look forward to colleagues from not only Germany and Europe, but also many other countries and continents. Get to know the whole world!
- Possibility of career and professional growth. Every day brings new challenges, and your colleagues in the team will often be the best in the field.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies, which you won’t easily get the chance to do elsewhere.
- Above-standard salary, and regular variable financial bonuses. As a thank you for your efforts.
- Option of home office. Work from home whenever you need.
- Educational courses and training. Develop your skills and knowledge whenever you like.
- Advantageous rental and sale of ŠKODA cars. How about an outing after work?
- Five weeks‘ holidays. So that you can rest properly.
- Contribution to additional pension insurance, a work mobile phone and notebook, and subsidised catering.
Equal opportunities and equal treatment are key cornerstones of a fair, unprejudiced and open approach.
We offer equal opportunities for everyone.
We do not discriminate or tolerate discrimination on grounds of ethnic or national origin, sex, religion, views, age, disability, sexual orientation, skin color, political views, social background or any other characteristics protected by law. We embrace diversity, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality in the interests of the Company. As a matter of principle, our employees are chosen, hired and supported based on their qualifications and skills.
Škoda also has a more in-depth Diversity&Inclusion page.