Škoda Auto provides unique oppurtunity for SAP experts who wish to be part of international and stable work environment where work- life balance prevails. Within your role you will support VW concern (VW, Audi, Seat, Porsche, Bentley) in question of SAP. Whether you are SAP IT expert or wish to expand your skills in IT or SAP, we would love to meet you.
What is your role about?
- Analyse, design and develope in SAP environment (ABAP language)
- Participate during implementation and customization in SAP system
- Work together with consultants on various projects
- Support SAP users to solve bugs or IT issues in the system
What are our requirements?
- University degree or high school diploma preferably in IT or previous practise in IT developement
- Desire to grow within IT development field
- Communicative level of Czech language
- Communicative level of English
We will appreciate if you know already:
- Any SAP modules - SAP NetWeaver MM, WM, SD, FI
- Knowledge of Cloud technologie
- Knowledge of JIRA
- German language
What can you get from us?
- Competitive salary (inlcude 13th month salary and yearly bonus)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours, Home office or even choice of work location (Prague or Mladá Boleslav)
- Pensions contribution in amount of 1600 Kč per month
- Sodexo Flexi pass card for leasure activities
- Škoda Auto canteen with preisable lunches from 30 CZK
- Multisport card option
- Beneficial purchasing or renting Škoda Auto cars
- Interest - free housing loan up to 600 000CZK
Equal opportunities and equal treatment are key cornerstones of a fair, unprejudiced and open approach.
We offer equal opportunities for everyone.
We do not discriminate or tolerate discrimination on grounds of ethnic or national origin, sex, religion, views, age, disability, sexual orientation, skin color, political views, social background or any other characteristics protected by law. We embrace diversity, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality in the interests of the Company. As a matter of principle, our employees are chosen, hired and supported based on their qualifications and skills.
Škoda also has a more in-depth Diversity&Inclusion page.